Christian Quotes That Will Inspire and Encourage Your Faith
here’s a list of Christian quotes to inspire your everyday living and also encourage your faith. one way or the other, we need something to encourage or boost our Christian lives because the race is not an easy one. That you’re still standing in faith is simply because of the grace of God.
1.Except you are money, you can please everyone. So stop trying. If you really want to please everyone, go and make money and learn to be generous, because:
“Every person is a friend to one who gives gifts”-Proverbs 19:6
Money makes breaks the ice
2.The reason David was a man after God’s heart is that money and power did not change him. The way he danced for God as a shepherd is the way he danced for God as king (2 Sam 6:16). But some ‘humble’ people become tyrants when they hit pay dirt
3.Saul was so humble when he was broke, that he took instructions from Samuel. But when he saw wealth and power, he turned to a tyrant. The man shaking for you now may shake your confidence when he sees a small change. Broke humility is fake humility!
4.Scripture says wise people speak in a language everyone can understand. Cor 14:19 and 1 Cor 2:4.
When you take pride in only using big grammar to speak to others, you are neither wise nor intelligent. You are communicating your inferiority complex
5. Dear men
How many women did Christ give money? Did that make Him stingy? He gave to the poor. He gave to His disciples. He fed the multitude. Prove your generosity by helping the less privileged, not by helping entitled women you’re not married to
6. Everyone is not equal. Scripture doesn’t say that. There are hierarchies in heaven and Earth. It is not humility to stay at the bottom. Do your best to move up the pyramid. Moses was meek, yet he led Israel. Christ is humble, yet He is our Saviour
7. Dear men,
God made a “companion” (some translations say helper) for Adam-Gen 2:18. God never made a wife for Adam. It was Adam who chose to make his companion his wife-Gen 2:22-23. Don’t let anyone choose your wife, or they may ruin your life too
8. God gave us hands to lift ourselves up and give others a helping hand Sadly, many people prefer to use their own hands to pray for themselves and push others down. Don’t abuse your hands and expect God to bless them. Blessed are the hands that give
9. The worst thing you can do is to go to church, listen to a pastor and believe everything he says hook, line, and sinker. Trust him. Listen to him. But when you go home, read Scripture to VERIFY that everything he said is true. Trust but still verify
10. The fastest prayer answered in Scripture is the woman with the issue of blood. No shouting or drama. She didn’t even speak. She just said in her heart and God heard. God looks for volume in our faith, not our voice. Loud prayers impress men not God
11.You pray for God to bless you daily. But you wake daily. You can see. You slept in a bed. You have clothes. You ate. Yet you never thank God. Your problem is not a lack of blessings. It is ingratitude. THANK God more and your blessings will increase
12. Man’s rejection is God’s redirection. When you understand this, you will never be depressed by rejection. Joseph was rejected by his brothers. The rejection redirected him to promotion in Egypt. Don’t NO as rejection. See it as Next Opportunity!
13. The reason your life is unpleasant may be because you are like Lot’s wife. She looked back and became a pillar of salt. Focus on the present. Plan for the future. Your life is like a car. You‘ll have accidents if you look back while driving forward
14. Christ spoke and common people understood him. Intelligence is the ability to communicate complex things with simple language. If you speak and half of the people who hear you don’t understand, it is you who are not intelligent, not your hearers!
15.Moses was an abandoned child, yet he ended up as a leader. Don’t let your background determine your future. It‘s called a background because it‘s in your back. If you focus on it, it will keep your back on the ground. Focus on your potential instead.
16.Are you sleepless? Then cast your burdens upon God and you will sleep. The reason you are not sleeping well is that you are not slipping your worries to the God who does not sleep and does not slip. Don’t be a slipper. Let God make you a sleeper.
ALSO, READ FOR ME TO LIVE IS CHRIST